Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of the practice.
2. Adheres to the HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
3. Greets patients immediately upon their arrival and provides excellent customer service.
4. Check patients in verifying demographics and insurance.
5. Directs patients to proper exam/treatment room.
6. Utilizes electronic health record for tasks assigned.
7. Evaluates daily schedules to accommodate patient flow and minimize missed appointments.
8. Handles patient calls and effectively manages schedule
9. Completes referrals and authorizations as needed.
10. Checks patients out and makes appointments as indicated.
11. Collects co-pays and patient payments.
12. Performs other tasks as assigned.